Your dream home is just a weekend project away.
1. Paint your vinyl or linoleum flooring.
2. Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match.
The mirrors now suddenly look like they’re built in!
3. Use tab curtains to cover up unsightly wire shelving.
4. Basket-weave your drapes.
5. Add a simple hardware to your curtain tie-backs.
You can get brass snap hooks for around $2 at any hardware store.
6. Hide your television wires in a shower curtain rod.
7. Use brackets to decorate a window that doesn’t need to be covered up with curtains.
8. Use napkin rings and ribbons to pretty up your shower curtain.
Or just tie them right onto the shower curtain rod.
A perfect solution if the rings were gettin’ kinda rusty anyway…
9. Mix and match your sheer curtains.
It’ll look especially dreamy in a teenage girl’s bedroom.
10. Know where to place your rug.
11. Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint.
12. Paint faux windows on your garage door.
13. Frame your TV.
15. Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs.
17. Just a coat of spray paint will make old air vents look new again.
A can of primer and a can of metallic spray paint will cover at least 10 of your vents.
19. Accent ceilings are the new accent walls.
20. Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers.
21. Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger.
It’s called balloon drapery and it will make any living room look just GRAND.
22. Liquid stainless steel paint exists, y’all.
23. Half-painted walls give the illusion of a taller ceiling.
26. Un-stain and re-stain your furniture.
Getting the stain off a piece of furniture is surprisingly easy. Get the directions here.